High Performing Facials
All facial treatments are performed by an expert team of licensed aestheticians.
And we have selected the best and most effective treatments and products to help you look your best.
We invite you to reserve a consultation and let us customize the most ideal facial program for you.
To address skin care needs and to maintain healthy and beautiful skin it is recommended to receive a facial on a monthly basis. We offer a wide range of facial treatments designed to correct skin concerns and prevent further damage. You and your aesthetician will decide which facial is ideal for you.
Circle of Youth - Signature Facial
• Diminish fine lines and signs of aging with this customized facial. Begin with hot towels and a double cleanse. This treatment will both pamper and rejuvenate the skin and will end with a wonderful massage and mask.
~ 50 Minutes $135 / 80 Minutes $175
Fountain of Youth Facial / Hydrodermis 6 in 1
• The most advances skin rejuvenation service, with immediate and long-lasting results. Using the various wands of Circles of Wellness state-of-the-art-equipment, your aesthetician can provide the benefits of 6 facial treatments:
•Hydrodermabrasion - for deep cleansing, exfoliation and improving elasticity
•Radio Frequency - for reducing fine lines on the eyes, tightening the skin, and improve face lifting
•Ultrasound - for skin nourishment and collagen production
•Ultrasonic Scrubber - for exfoliation, extraction, and skin rejuvenation
•Oxygen Hydrojet - for hydrating, oxygenation, and nourishing the skin
•Cold Hammer - for shrinking pores, fading dark circles and bags, contouring and calming the skin
~ 50 Minutes $155 / 80 Minutes $195
Enhance Your Treatments
• CBD Oil
• Full Face Collagen Masque
• Collagen Lip Treatment
• Collagen Eye Treatment
• Neck and Decollete Collagen Treatment
• Hand and Foot Collagen Treatment
• Heated Stones
• Foot Exfoliation and Wrap
• Scalp Massage with Hot Oil Treatment
• Corrective Peel
• LED Light Therapy-Additional 20 minutes needed
• Dermaplaning-Additional 20 minutes needed
• Hydrodermis Treatment-Additional 20 minutes needed
A minimal invasive procedure that's used to treat skin concerns by stimulating collagen and elastin production. This will improve scarring, discoloration, fine lines and wrinkles, and improves overall skin tone. 4-8 treatments is recommended to achieve optimal results. All treatments should be spaced four to six weeks apart to ensure the health and safety of you skin.
Customized Circles Peels
• Your skin care professional will perform a thorough skin analysis to customize a peel ensuring maximum results. This will address premature aging, fine lines, pores, hyper-pigmentation and stimulate collagen. You will notice visible improvement in just one treatment. For best results, a series of 3-6 treatments is recommended.
• This customized facial from hot towels to a double cleanse. This treatment will both pamper and rejuvenate the skin. The manual exfoliation of vellus hair and the first layer of dead skin will promote a clean and smooth appearance. It is a wonderful choice for an instant glow.
• Coming soon!
Golfer's Skin Rescue Facial
• Rejuvenate and restore skin exposed to the elements. Gently remove dry and damaged skin to leave your face refreshed.
~ 50 Minutes $135 / 80 Minutes $175
Mini Facial Treatments
• Want to maintain radiant looking skin even when you’re tight on time? Your skin care professional will help you choose between an anti-aging, hydrating, or deep cleansing treatment depending on your needs. This on the go service includes cleansing, exfoliating and mask. Reserve your mini facial treatment to keep your skin looking refreshed, hydrated and exfoliated.
• Anti-Aging Facial
• Deep Cleansing Facial
• Hydrating Facial
• Ready for a fresh start? This deep cleansing treatment begins with a steamed towelette and a gentle two-step cleanse. Follow this with a gentle exfoliation and acne scrub. A gentle massage and a calming mask rounds out this result driven treatment.