Discover and escape with a therapeutic massage with one of our licensed Massage Therapists.
Featured! New Signature Sports Massage
These massages are designed to boost flexibility, alleviate pain, support areas of specific concern, improve recovery time and prevent future injury to muscles, ligaments and tendons. Guests are further supported with post stretching and maintenance techniques to be practiced at home.
Our sport therapy techniques support both the weekend jogger and professional athlete to prepare for physical activity! Some of the benefits of this practice include:
- Increased flexibility
- Reduction in fatigue
- Improved endurance
- Helpful in preventing injuries
- Prepares one's body and mind for optimal performance
DELUXE SPORTS TREATMENT
•For Athletes & Sports Aficionados. Receive a customized blend of deep tissue massage with therapeutic sports techniques that include passive & active stretching, cupping and muscle scraping. These effective treatments activate neuromuscular energy techniques and target areas of the body that are overused from repetitive & aggressive movements. Our Deluxe Sports Treatment helps increase the range of motion and circulation which improves both recovery time and performance.
~ 80 Minutes
SPORTS FLOOR MAT AND DEEP TISSUE THERAPY
•A specialized pairing of massage and stretching tailored to treat both chronic and acute ailments. Begin with 30 minute floor routine that consists of full-bodied active and passive stretching. This is followed by 50 minutes of a full-body deep tissue massage to further support athletic injury. recovery & prevention.
Relax and Recover Treatment
•Heat and percussion are used to release tension in the body, followed up with cryotherapy and a cooling CBD Balm to bring down any inflammation in the muscles. Deep stretches and orange mint aromatherapy are used to leave your muscles relaxed, invigorated, and ready for your next workout session!
• This massage is customized to meet your needs whether you prefer light pressure to soothe your mind or deep tissue to eliminate muscle soreness and tension.
~50 Minute / 80 Minutes
• This aromatherapy massage will take you on the ultimate sensory journey, promoting a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. Your choice of essential oil blends will be used to provide extra therapeutic benefits to your massage. It will help improve the health of the body, mind and spirit.
~50 Minutes / 80 minutes
Bamboo Fusion Massage
• Warm, smooth bamboo is integrated into our signature massage, bringing relief to all types of aches and pains.
~50 Minutes / 80 minutes
• A heated stone technique is a type of massage used to help you relax and melt away deep tension and soothe aching muscles. Heated stones maximize the therapeutic benefits, such as, reducing stress and anxiety, improving blood circulation and flow of energy, promoting better sleep, and increased flexibility.
• Mommies-to-be will love this therapeutic massage. It can help reduce anxiety, decrease symptoms of depression, relieve muscle aches and joint pains, and reduce water retention. Deep tissue work is not recommended, and you must be past your first trimester.
NEW! Fire and Ice Massage
•The contrast of “Fire & Ice” modalities provides a deeply restorative, therapeutic, and unique sensory experience. Using hot and cold elements, this muscle relief massage tackles chronic pain and tension, and after intense activity, supports recovery and the reduction of muscle swelling with more potency than rest alone.
Heat from hot stones relaxes the muscles and expands the blood vessels around the focus area. This increase of blood flow delivers oxygen and essential nutrients to the muscles, fascia and surrounding tissue. The icy stones then signal the blood vessels to constrict, stimulating blood flow to flush away toxins, decrease inflammation and balance the nervous system. Cold also decreases inflammation and reduces pain and spasm.
(included with your choice of Swedish or Deep Tissue massage.)
~ 80 Minutes
Enhancements for the Body
• Choose between several different unique aromatic compounds that give each essential oil its characteristic essence.
• Cannabidiol, or CBD for short, is a chemical found in the cannabis plant. It is rapidly transforming the world of wellness and creating a profound shift in the way we address health. Research indicates its use in improving: overall wellness, stress, sleep, pain, anxiety, acne, and inflammation.
Foot Focus Massage
• + 20 Minutes: Your feet work hard for you every day, so treat yourself to this 20-minute extra enhancement that focuses on different pressure points.
(20 Additional Minutes Available)
Performance Cupping Therapy
•This therapy utilizes a special tool that creates suction within plastic or silicone cups applied to the body. The negative pressure within the cups stimulates blood flow to targeted areas experiencing joint or muscle pain and reduce inflammation, accelerate recovery, and improve function of the lymphatic and circulatory system. This treatment will go with your choice of pressure and end with a CBD balm in area of focus
Anti-Aging Collagen Treatment
•This treatment is designed to rejuvenate and plump the specific area targeted. It will give intense hydration and leave your skin glowing and visibly restored. Available for:
•Face •Eyes •Lips •Hands •Feet
•Warm oil is drizzled over the hair and massaged into the scalp using specific techniques to relieve tension and free the mind of stressful thoughts.
• This enhancement includes a scrub, hydration treatment, and then finishes off with a heated towel or foot bootie to completely melt away tired feet.
Sinus & Headache Relief
• Struggling with headaches or sinus pressure? This enhancement eases the pain associated with headaches and migraines while simultaneously clearing the sinus cavity. Cold stones target specific trigger points around the head, neck, base of skull and shoulders to bring you comfort, relaxation and reduce future flair ups.
• Maximize the therapeutic benefits of your massage treatment. The heated stones will melt away deep tension and relieve aching muscles.
• Warm, smooth bamboo sticks work as an extension of the masseur’s hands, helping them remove the tension which accumulates inside the muscles.
• Dig deep into past pain and heal soft tissue damage at the root – quickly and effectively. Therapist will apply specialized metal instruments and advanced body working techniques to target pain and release muscle tension, reversing the effects of previous injuries on your body. These instruments effectively break down fascial restrictions and scar tissues with the appropriate amount of pressure. (Add *Heated for additional blood flow and increased healing)
• Percussion therapy repairs muscle fiber by providing rapid bursts of pressure in concentrated pulses deep into the tissues of the body. This enhances the flow of blood to a variety of critical areas, allowing for pain relief and subsequently improving function and range of motion.